Welcome to With Grit & Grace – a monthly goal linkup focused on supporting each other as we work towards our goals! Why Grit & Grace? Grit is the dedication and perseverance as you strive to hit your goals. Grace is giving yourself the freedom to delay or relax your goals based on your life’s priorities.
I use goals to help me prioritize, focus, and to push myself to get certain things done, but I always give myself grace or wiggle room. At this time of my life I will not push myself to meet certain goals, especially if it is at the expense of my family-life, faith, etc.
Goals motivate me, but I have a limit with how much they will run my life. Setting goals helps me focus on what I want to get done, but only if I am realistic in the goals I set and give myself grace in hitting them. I need to remember where the goals fit into my life. Find my April Goals here.
If you are looking for guidance on setting goals. Crystal from Money Saving Mom is offering a 4-week goal setting course called Make Over Your Year. She is also the creator of Make Over Your Mornings, a course I found so helpful!
If you blog about goals, we would love to have you stop by the first Wednesday (at 7 AM EST/6 AM CST) of each month to linkup your goals post. We look forward to reading your posts and encourage you to look around at the other posts linked up here.
Please join us to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment on, and share the post of others.
- All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress too.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our image or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares – don’t forget to tell them you found them at With Grit & Grace.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace.
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way.