Discover the five simple steps you can take right now to be happier, live better & get more done at home. (click here)
You will learn:
– 5 ultra-practical strategies to implement right away to help you manage your time, stay focused on your priorities, and take care of what you need to get done
– Tips for super-charging your daily routine
– Practical tips and real-life examples to help you develop better habits. (Habits are key when wanting to get into a good routine!)
You’ll be sent a time sensitive link that you can watch anytime in the next 48 hours. Sign up for the FREE training here!
My Monthly Goals…Why do I set them? Why do I share them here?
- Setting goals helps me remain focused.
- Sharing my goals helps to hold me accountable.
- I hope that it may inspire you to set goals for yourself.
Are you new to goal setting? Here are a few posts that may help or inspire you:
- How to Set Goals using Short Challenges and Mini Goals
- How Short Challenges and Mini Goals Work for Me
- One Simple Task to Help You Follow Through On Your Goals
October: I don’t have much control of my sleep at 36+ weeks pregnant and when the baby comes I definitely will NOT have control of my sleep! So my goal for October is to keep my daughters well-rested. I would like them in bed at or before 8:00 every night. I am contemplating moving this earlier. – The girls sleep was a success in October!
November: Haha! Sleep. Baby boy was born late October…
If you have trouble making sleep a priority, check out these helpful resources:
- Sleep It Does a Family Good – book
- Make Over Your Mornings – eCourse
- How to Create a Morning Routine – printable worksheets that I created
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings – eBook
November Home Goals
- Enjoy newborn snuggles and get him sleeping stretches at night.
- Spend one-on-one time with the older kiddos. There have already been a few struggles, so I want to make sure the older two are still getting quality attention from me.
- Get my kindergartner to school on time. You may laugh at that goal, but 8 AM drop-offs won’t be easy on me with a newborn at home. If there is ever a morning that all 3 children are sleeping at 7 AM, I will be very sad to have to wake them all up and get up myself!
- November Mini Goal: Be thankful and look for joyful moments. Record the moments in my Mom’s One Line a Day book each day.
October Blog Goals
- Complete Christmas Planner (done!) and write blog posts for the planner.
- Complete two sponsored posts. – Done.
- Clean up subscriber list in Mailchimp. This is to keep e-mail list costs down. – Done, but I need to do another round of this within the next few months.
- Update savings schedule printable. – Not yet complete.
- Make tentative posting plan for October – December. – I worked ahead more than usual for me, but didn’t get through December.
- Promote The Genius Blogger Toolkit. Sign up to be notified of the next bundle. – Somewhat done. Baby came mid-bundle, so it wasn’t as much a priority.
November Blog Goals
- Create 2017 calendar printable freebie.
- One sponsored post.
- I set up a Blogging Tips & Resources e-mail list. I have a few e-mails planned, but want to set up more of a plan for these e-mails. Sign up for the Blogging Tips & Resources Newsletter here!