Do not miss the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle – available one-day only on Monday, January 22!
If you are following along with my 12 mini-goal challenge, you will know that my goal in January is to move for at least 10 minutes every day. Writing down your goals and tracking your progress is a great start for creating long-term healthy habits!
If you like to plan your health and wellness goals and track your progress is areas of health and fitness, I would like to share my Health and Wellness Printable Planner with you.
Use the Health and Wellness Planner to:
- Plan and track your fitness, nutrition, and wellness goals and habits
- Create action steps necessary to fulfill your goals
- Bring your new healthy habits into your daily schedule
- Plan and track your workouts
- Plan and track your meals
- Track your vitamins, supplements, and other medications
- List your favorite resources to aid and motivate you on your health journey
Hold yourself accountable with your health goals with this printable planner. The printable packet includes 9 pages. Use them all or pick and choose based on the plan that works best for you. The entire planner is undated so you can start using the planner at anytime throughout the year.
Here is what is included in the Health and Wellness Printable Planner:
– Health & Wellness Goal Planner – Set a start and end date for each goal you set. There are lines for Fitness Goals, Nutrition Goals, Wellness Goals, and also blank lines for your own custom goals.
– Health & Wellness Goal Worksheet – Once you have set your goals, create a Goal Worksheet for each goal. Use the worksheet to brainstorm your action steps. Once you have decided what steps you need to take to move you toward your goal, place each action step in the desired month. This post offers tips in breaking your goals down.
– Daily Planner Page – Use this page to bring your health into your daily schedule. This page includes areas to note your daily schedule, to-do-list, notes and daily goals. You can keep your daily health in mind in the sections included to track your meals, fitness, nutrition, and water intake.
– Weekly Healthy Habits – Focusing on the small daily habits can help you attain your larger goals. Small daily habits or goals can help you in the long run. Use this weekly worksheet to track your success or setbacks in your water intake, fitness, nutrition, vitamin/supplements, rest/sleep, dental, spiritual, and stress reduction goals.
– Workout Tracker (get this page free here!) – On this weekly page, set your daily fitness goals. Record your fitness accomplishments under the cardio, strength, or flexibility categories. There is also room for you to add additional notes regarding your fitness progress for the day. This page is open-ended and you can record your workouts based on your set goals. Record:
- Steps taken
- Miles ran
- Minutes exercised
- Reps completed
– Food Diary – Record your food intake for the day. This worksheet is broken down by sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and beverages.
– Meal Planner – Plan your breakfast, lunch, and dinner plans each week. Half of this worksheet includes room to make your grocery list as you make your meal plans.
– Vitamin & Supplement Tracker – Record the dates you took your daily vitamins, supplements, or medications.
– Resource List – Use this sheet to jot down book titles, websites, videos, or more. Use it as a reference for your favorite resources or list the resources you want to check out.
The 9-page Health and Wellness Printable Planner is available for just a few bucks.
Do you track your fitness, nutrition, health, and wellness goals and progress? Do you write it down?
Stop by to see where I link-up my posts each week: Link-Up List