Have you ever wanted to try Stitch Fix? Special Promo for November 2017: Your 1st Styling Fee is FREE!
The morning sets the tone for your entire day. If your morning starts off chaotic and you already feel behind, it can become hard to catch up.
If you do just a bit of prep and think ahead your morning will feel much better. I don’t like to start my day with impatience (on my part) and crabbiness and tears (on my children’s side), so I set the goal to have a smooth morning!
Here are a few tips for a smooth morning:
Review your weekly schedule on Sunday evening. Either spend just a few minutes going over the schedule for the week or have a full planning session with meal planning, budget review, and all that. I just typically do a quick skim a few days before the week starts so I know what is coming up. I don’t like to be caught off guard with something I forgot!
Prepare the night before. A great morning starts the evening before. Doing a few minutes of prep at night helps keep morning stress down. Spend a few minutes going over tomorrow’s schedule.
- Make sure your children’s clothing is picked out and backpacks are packed and by the door. (Put some of this responsibility on them!)
- Program your coffee maker. (Wake up to your Bulletproof Coffee)
- Put lunches together.
Your mind will be more at ease when going to bed, knowing that you just took care of a bit of your morning stress.
Do you need help getting into an evening routine? Day 9 of 15 Days to a Healthier You focuses on setting up an evening routine.
15 Days to a Healthier You by Crystal of Money Saving Mom is now available!
Crystal originally launched this course in January as a live video series hosted on Facebook. She opened up the doors for a few days and had thousands of women register. The program was so popular that she decided to turn it into a full-length course.
The course will help you:
– Prioritize your health so you can feel better and get more done
– Boost your energy, feel less exhausted, and take better care of your body and your mind
– Set realistic goals for self-care
When you purchase this 15-day course, you’ll get immediate access to:
– 15 daily videos lessons — one for each day of the course.
– Daily projects to help you on your own journey to live a healthier life.
– Some of Crystal’s favorite recommended resources (links, books, podcasts) to go along with each day’s lesson.
– A PDF workbook including the entire course lessons that you can download and print.
– Access to the 15 Days to a Healthier You Facebook group.
– Bonus access to the original 15 Days to a Healthier You video series.
Consider joining 15 Days to a Healthier You. I know you will be encouraged by Crystal (she has a gift for encouraging!)…and you cannot go wrong with the launch-day pricing of $5 (November 8, 2017).
After the launch day pricing, the price will go up to $10 and then up to $15.
Get everyone to bed early!
You are doing your child a HUGE favor if you prioritize their sleep. You are setting them up for a much better day at school if they are well-rested.
If you have trouble making sleep a priority, check out these helpful resources:
- Sleep It Does a Family Good: How Busy Families Can Overcome Sleep Deprivation
- Make Over Your Mornings
- How to Create a Morning Routine (includes printable worksheets that I created)
Get your kids on a routine. Check out these free Morning and Evening Routine printables from KiwiCo! Use the schedules to help kids stay organized, get out the door for school, and wind down for a good night’s sleep.
- Daily Walk with God: Meditations for Every Day
- The One Year At His Feet Devotional
- Write the Word journals