While the term “self-care” isn’t my favorite, I know that I need a little bit in my week.
A few minutes in the morning alone with coffee and my devotion.
Exercise at least a few times per week.
Back to the COFFEE…just a few sips before I have to get the kids up to get out the door for school drop-off.
My self-care needs aren’t super lofty at this time of my life. I am realistic with what can fit into my day and into our family’s schedule and life.
But I do need a few minutes to myself. I do need that exercise.
It results in a more patient wife and mother. For sure!
Can you relate?
Do you struggle to justify getting a few minutes to yourself?
Do you struggle prioritizing exercise, stress-management, and relaxation?
Do you let the hustle and busyness of ordinary life distract you from quiet, stillness, or personal devotion time?
If you struggle with any of the above, I want to invite you to sign up for one of the free webinars happening early this week. They are free!
UPDATE 4/11/18: The webinars are no longer available, but The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is here!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes over 100 products (including 62 eBooks, 34 printable packs & workbooks, 3 membership sites, 30 eCourses, videos & audios). These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful…quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, parenting help, and more.
Here is a quick breakout of the categories:
- Budgeting & Finances (11 products worth $221.92)
- Faith (17 products worth $281.82)
- Family (11 products worth $210.93)
- Home Management (14 products worth $260.54)
- Homeschooling (9 products worth $115.71)
- In the Kitchen (21 products worth $321.70)
- Intentional Living (11 products worth $237.92)
- Self Care (15 products worth $502.91)
- Time Management (9 products worth $254.00)
- Work at Home (10 products worth $1,302.99)
- PLUS Physical Bonuses (worth $180+)
The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is available April 11 – April 16. The total value is $3,500+ (plus bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97.
I am excited to have my Travel Planner printable included in The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle this year!
This is the first year the specially-formatted eReader files are included, so you’ll have a smooth reading experience no matter what kind of device you use. You used to have to pay $10 extra, but since they’re now included, it’s like you’re getting a $10 bonus.
Our homes will never be perfect. Our life will never be stress-free.
But learning smart strategies and solutions, and saving yourself time and stress trying to figure things out on your own, sure does go a long way.
>>> Don’t forget the bonuses <<<
The bonuses are worth more than $180. They include free kids’ books from Bookroo, $15 in the Cultivate What Matters Shop, unlimited books, audiobooks and magazines with a 3-month Scribd subscription, or free natural eyeshadow from Orglamix, and more.
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it. In addition to the eBooks and courses there also physical bonuses included! Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-Day guarantee on their Bundles.
Here are the bonuses that come with the Homemaking Bundle. Some are 100% free; others are yours for the cost of shipping. You’ll get:
- 1-month subscription from BookRoo, $18 value
- Printables collection (coloring calendar, note cards & stickers) from Hope Ink, $52 value
- Natural Eye Shadow Kit from Orglamix, $15 value
- $15 gift certificate from Cultivate What Matters, $15 value
- 1-month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $19.95 value
- SPOT -or- $15 off any product from Bloom Naturals, $19 value
- 3-month subscription from Scribd, $26.97 value
- $15 gift certificate from Strawesome, $15 value
- Please read all details on the bonuses. Shipping may be added. There are also some alternative offers for current customers on a few of the bonuses.
Order The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle during the first two days of the sale to get the Early Bird Bonus.
Learn more and get your bundle now! <<— Starting April 11!