Have you wondered how Rakuten works? Or whether or not you actually just get cash back on your normal purchases? The answer is yes. It just takes a few extra seconds with each purchase and the cash back adds up. Right now you can get an extra bonus when you sign up and make your first purchase through Rakuten. Rakuten will give you an extra $20 cash back right now!
There are often cash back percentages as high as 10% or more. That’s a lot of cash back on purchases you would be making regardless! I’ll walk you through how Rakuten works.
How does Rakuten work? Read through the steps below:
Updated December 8: While these steps are for a past KiwiCo deal, you can still follow the steps to see how Rakuten works. Rakuten still has a $20 Bonus as of today. It’s just the KiwiCo deal that is now over.
1) Sign up for Rakuten using this referral link. (You must use a new email to get the $20 cash back bonus). You should see “Your friend invites you to get $20 Cash Once you join and spend $20+”
2) Once you have signed up, search for KiwiCo in Rakuten. You will see that KiwiCo is giving 22.5% cash back today (November 12).
(If you want to browse KiwiCo before signing up with Rakuten, look around KiwiCo here and then come back to click here for the $40 bonus from Rakuten.)
3) Once you found KiwiCo in Rakuten, click the botton that says “Shop Now”. You will then see that the 22.5% cash back offer has been activated.
4) Look around and decide which crate is best for your child. Select a 6 month subscription and use the code: FAMILY The price will drop from $111 to $79.95. (Updated: Check KiwiCo’s site for updated promo codes.)
5) Complete checkout. (Yes you will pay $79.95, but I will explain how the savings works below. You will be getting a cash back check from Rakuten.)
(Note: please make sure you go through the steps above so you get your cash back.)
How will I save with Rakuten?
- When you make your first purchase of $20 or more with Rakuten, you will get your $20 Cash Back Bonus.
- You also will get cash back on your order. If you spend $29.95 on a site that offers 10% cash back, you will get $2.99 cash back. Just make sure your purchase total is over $20 so you get the $20 bonus.
- There are often additional deals on the site itself. Check Rakuten for extra coupon codes before purchasing.
- You can also get additional cash back when you refer your friends. If they spend $20 and get a $20 bonus, you also get a $20 cash back bonus! (Occasionally the bonus amount increases. It was $40 last winter!)
Now is the time to go through Rakuten and try KiwiCo. Our family loves them and I bet your kids will too. (You can also consider gifting this!)
The steps won’t take long and are pretty simple, but feel free to comment below if you have questions. I don’t want you to miss out on the extra cash back, so make sure you go through all the steps. (You don’t have to be new to Rakuten to get 22.5% cash back from KiwiCo, but you do have to use a new email address to get the $40 cash back bonus.)
If you want me to add screenshots of the process, let me know!
My kids made a pinball machine a few years ago and they still play with it! I have also seen projects like a wooden clock, an arcade, colorful candles, macrame planters, terrazzo clay organizers, glowing animals, a desk lamp, an electric pencil sharpener, a wooden ukulele, and more.
Rakuten does work! It just take a few seconds and it adds up. Plus you can grab a $20 bonus with Rakuten right now.
Leave a Reply