Do you need a new planner for 2021? Check out my planner comparison and review here!
I am in the process of figuring out if I will continue my monthly blog posts into 2017. Because I am not able to spend as much time on the computer these days, I am leaning towards spending my blogging time writing posts and creating more printables and workbooks instead of spending time writing out my monthly blog posts. I just joined Haute Stock’s Styled Stock Library and I am excited to use some of the elements in new printables and workbooks in 2017. (See the December Goals image below?? It’s from Haute Chocolate. I am excited to dig into the images and graphics packs!)
November Blog Goals
- Create 2017 calendar printable freebie. – Almost done. I just need to finish and post!
- One sponsored post. – Done. 20 Ways to Get Healthy
- I set up a Blogging Tips & Resources e-mail list. I have a few e-mails planned, but want to set up more of a plan for these e-mails. Sign up for the Blogging Tips & Resources Newsletter here! – I have a tentative plan for January.
December Blog Goals
- Create 2017 calendar printable freebie
- Promote Michael Hyatt’s 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever
- Update habit tracker printable for 2017
- Update savings schedule printable
- Convert Your Morning Manual eBook to a Mobi/ePub file
- Post one sponsored post
- Get 2 sponsored posts for January