Here is a quick blurb from an old post…
I set a goal of getting up at 6 AM every morning (with hopes to slowly move it even earlier!) and two weeks later I am incredibly excited at how it’s added both productivity AND joy to my days.
I have always been a night owl. While I have been intrigued with the idea of getting up early, it’s been only a thought and not an action. If you have considered adding an extra hour to your day by getting up early, TRY IT. If I can do this, I think you can, too!
How to Enjoy an Early, Joyful & Productive Morning
Here is a new post…
Because meal planning is less than one of my favorite things to do, I typically stick to the basics for breakfast and lunch. I often serve my girls their usual of bananas & cereal for breakfast and peanut butter toast & fruit for lunch. While I like not having to plan out breakfast and lunch, I finally decided that I should try and mix it up. I have been making Pepperoni & Spinach Egg Muffins.
- Egg muffins are quick to prepare
- Egg muffins are cheap to make
- Egg muffins are the perfect way to use up extra meat and veggies
- Egg muffins are an easy way to add protein into their diets
- Egg muffins reheat beautifully
- And…I also enjoy eating them