If you are here looking for the Monthly Habit Tracker: see below!
I am no longer running this accountability group, but you can still grab the Make Over Your Mornings course here.
UPDATE: THIS GROUP IS LONGER ACTIVE. Did you sign up for the Make Over Your Mornings course from Money Saving Mom? Do you need an accountability group as you go through the course? I am officially starting the course on Monday, June 8 (2015) and would love to have a group of accountability partners as I go through the course. I am realizing that a group of 800+ members is not what I’m looking for!
I started a Facebook group as a way to keep us accountable through the 14 days of the course. This group will be kept small enough so no one gets lost. With a smaller group we would have: accountability, conversation and idea sharing. We can check-in with the tasks and encourage each other to keep up with the course the full 14 days.
Care to join a Facebook accountability group?? Sorry…this accountability group is no longer active.
Monthly Habit Tracker Below
When you want a change in a specific area of your life, sometimes it’s better to focus on smaller actions and habits. Your small daily action can result in a habit that can grow with time. Once a habit is set in stone, it’s much easier to do every single day. You may wonder why this one action used to be so hard!
Focusing on mini goals or creating smaller habits can be the way to make bigger changes in your life. Figure out what habit you want to create and track your progress with the monthly habit tracker below.
Here is your Free Monthly Habit Tracker Printable:
Small daily habits can make a big difference over the course of a few weeks, months, or even longer.
Do you have a new habit that you want to create? One little task or activity that you want to focus on this year?
Here are a few ideas to get you thinking:
- Move or exercise – Over 30 Ways to Fit Exercise into Your Daily Routine
- Take a walk
- Take 10,000 steps – track on your Fitbit – or grab the Commit30 Fitness Journal
- Drink X ounces of water
- Enjoy dinner as a family
- If it’s spring/summer…make a gardening habit! This Gardening + Sustainable Living info will help you.
- Technology breaks
- Write 500 words or join a Writing Challenge (considering going through the Hope Writers Income Guide)
- Read devotion
- Complete cleaning routine – free cleaning products here
- Make bed
- Complete morning routine
- Take your vitamin
- Read with children
- Get 7 hours of sleep – Sleep Smarter: 21 Essential Strategies to Sleep Your Way to A Better Body, Better Health, and Bigger Success
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for
- Complement someone
- Read for enjoyment
When I decide what habit I want to create, I find that writing it down and tracking my progress makes all the difference. Once you decide what habit you want to create, find a place to track the habit.
Use this free monthly habit trackeR printable