I am here to help you walk through the process of developing a new morning routine. This handbook will guide you from start to finish. This eBook includes worksheets to help you organize and plan along the way!
If you have the desire for alone time, goals you want to fulfill, or habits you want to create, morning can be the perfect time.
People are often more focused, more alert, and more creative in the morning. Morning people are also said to be more productive. Mornings are such a quiet and beautiful time of day.
When you decide to be intentional with your morning time, You have the opportunity to set your priorities instead of someone setting them for you.
Why do you want to reset and maximize your mornings?
Here are a few of the common reasons:
- To make time for what matters
- To feel more in control
- To enjoy a more peaceful day
- To get more organized
- To take care of yourself
- To have the time for your dreams, passion projects, blog, or a side business
Think about what it would mean for you to reset your mornings. Determine what you want to achieve and what success would look like.
- Is success losing 10 pounds by doing morning workouts?
- Do you want to have an eBook written in a certain amount of time?
- Do you desire a 10% increase in your home business?
- Is success found in being a more patient mother?
- Is your sole desire to spend 15 minutes in devotional time to start your day off on the right foot?
- Is your primary goal to start your morning in a more relaxed, less hectic state?
What would it mean to achieve your goal? What would it mean to decide it’s not worth trying?
This step-by-step guide will help you:
- Visualize your ideal morning
- Decide your morning priorities
- Plan your morning routine
- Create a morning schedule
- Make the most of your evening time
- Decide on an accountability plan
- Motivate you to use your mornings best to achieve the entire day that is your ultimate goal!
BONUS: When you purchase Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings, you will be invited to join a Morning Accountability group. This is the perfect timing for a back-to-school schedule change!
The Accountability Group will be run within Facebook starting between August 22 – September 1. The group will go for one month. Enrollment in the Accountability Group will be limited to keep the group small enough to be effective. You will receive an invite to the group via e-mail.
If I don’t want to spend my entire morning checking items off my to-do list, is this eBook for me?
Yes! The goal here is not productivity for productivity’s sake. The goal is to plan out the morning that YOU want so as to achieve the entire day that is your ultimate goal.
This book is less than 30 pages…why is this book so short?
I wanted to share actionable steps and worksheets to guide you on the journey to your best morning. I don’t want to waste your time with fluff and extra content. You will just receive the information you need to guide you to making your best morning plan.
I cannot join the September Accountability Group. Will there be future groups?
Yes! I plan to lead other groups in the future. At this time, the accountability groups will NOT be run EVERY month. There is a link within the book to signup to be notified when the next group will start. Enrollment in an accountability group cannot be guaranteed with purchase. Future groups will be run based on the demand and interest of book purchasers.