Standard Disclosure: In order to support my blogging activities and provide free content on this blog, I may receive a commission if you purchase from the links in this post.
We have enjoyed a few warm days and I love the sneak peek of spring. I am looking forward to the warmer days of spring when I can open the windows and enjoy the fresh air in my home. And plenty of sunshine! The peeks of spring weather make me want to freshen up my home. It’s motivating to get started on some spring cleaning…or in my case, I am focusing a bit more on decluttering first.
Do you feel the same way? Do you want to open your windows, enjoy the sunshine, and freshen up and simplify your home?
I have a few spring cleaning resources I want to share with you today. There are a few for your home and then one for more than just your home.
- 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge – free printable
- Conquer Your Clutter Bundle – a bundle of resources (ebooks & ecourses)
- How to Clean Your Window Tracks without Scrubbing – a surprisingly popular post!
- How to Clean Kitchen Appliances
- The Toy Detox – free course
- Spring Cleaning Pinterest board
- Starting Soon! Spring Clean More Than Your Home e-mail series – free