Standard Disclosure: In order to support my blogging activities and provide free content on this blog, I may receive a commission if you purchase from the links in this post.
My Monthly Goals…Why do I set them? Why do I share them here?
- Setting goals helps me remain focused.
- Sharing my goals helps to hold me accountable.
- I hope that it may inspire you to set goals for yourself.
Are you new to goal setting? Here are a few posts that may help or inspire you:
- How to Set Goals using Short Challenges and Mini Goals
- How Short Challenges and Mini Goals Work for Me
- One Simple Task to Help You Follow Through On Your Goals
October: I don’t have much control of my sleep at 36+ weeks pregnant and when the baby comes I definitely will NOT have control of my sleep! So my goal for October is to keep my daughters well-rested. I would like them in bed at or before 8:00 every night. I am contemplating moving this earlier. – The girls sleep was a success in October!
November: Haha! Sleep. Baby boy was born late October…
If you have trouble making sleep a priority, check out these helpful resources:
- Sleep It Does a Family Good – book
- Make Over Your Mornings – eCourse
- How to Create a Morning Routine – printable worksheets that I created
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings – eBook
November Home Goals
- Enjoy newborn snuggles and get him sleeping stretches at night.
- Spend one-on-one time with the older kiddos. There have already been a few struggles, so I want to make sure the older two are still getting quality attention from me.
- Get my kindergartner to school on time. You may laugh at that goal, but 8 AM drop-offs won’t be easy on me with a newborn at home. If there is ever a morning that all 3 children are sleeping at 7 AM, I will be very sad to have to wake them all up and get up myself!
- November Mini Goal: Be thankful and look for joyful moments. Record the moments in my Mom’s One Line a Day book each day.
October Blog Goals
- Complete Christmas Planner (done!) and write blog posts for the planner.
- Complete two sponsored posts. – Done.
- Clean up subscriber list in Mailchimp. This is to keep e-mail list costs down. – Done, but I need to do another round of this within the next few months.
- Update savings schedule printable. – Not yet complete.
- Make tentative posting plan for October – December. – I worked ahead more than usual for me, but didn’t get through December.
- Promote The Genius Blogger Toolkit. Sign up to be notified of the next bundle. – Somewhat done. Baby came mid-bundle, so it wasn’t as much a priority.
November Blog Goals
- Create 2017 calendar printable freebie.
- One sponsored post.
- I set up a Blogging Tips & Resources e-mail list. I have a few e-mails planned, but want to set up more of a plan for these e-mails. Sign up for the Blogging Tips & Resources Newsletter here!
If you blog about goals, I would love to have you stop by the first Wednesday (at 7 AM EST/6 AM CST) of each month to linkup your goals post. We look forward to reading your posts and encourage you to look around at the other posts linked up here.
Please join us to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment on, and share the post of others.
- All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress too. Please only link up posts involving goals.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s homepage.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our image or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace.
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way.
Stop by to see where I link-up my posts each week: Link-Up List