My Monthly Goals…Why do I set them? Why do I share them here?
- Setting goals helps me remain focused.
- Sharing my goals helps to hold me accountable.
- I hope that it may inspire you to set goals for yourself.
Are you new to goal setting? Here are a few posts that may help or inspire you:
- How to Set Goals using Short Challenges and Mini Goals
- How Short Challenges and Mini Goals Work for Me
- One Simple Task to Help You Follow Through On Your Goals
My goal is to be in bed for 7 hours at least 5 nights of the week. If you have trouble making sleep a priority, check out these helpful resources: Sleep It Does a Family Good and Make Over Your Mornings.
Workout 3-4 times per week. Complete at least 10 minutes of activity on off days. This daily activity was part of my January Mini Goal.
Weekly “date” night with hubby
One movie, game or date night per week. We have been using VidAngel to watch movies at home. It’s just $1 per movie, we don’t have to leave the house to find a Red Box, and it’s not a subscription service. We have watched our last 4 movies with it and are happy with how easy and cheap it is.
Monthly outing with our family
It’s easy to just get into the daily grind and not make the time to have an outing as a family, so I would like to make sure we plan one fun activity for the four of us in February.
New Healthy Habit from my 12 Mini Goal Challenge
Cut back on evening snacking. Read more about my 12 Mini Goals Challenge.
I recently purchased Daily Devotional New Testament: Through the New Testament in a Year. This daily devotional includes two readings from the New Testament, a short reflection, a portion of the Psalms and a thoughts for prayer section. I started it at the end of January, so I would like to catch up on the devotions in February.
Morning devotion with my girls
Read a daily devotion or bible story with my girls at breakfast each morning.
Finish A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I am halfway through and am enjoying it.
I thought that this Valentine’s idea was a special one. I would like to make the hearts for my daughters this year.
Make Photo Calendar
Complete 2016 Mixbook calendar. Yes, I realize that it’s already February, but I never got around to making our family’s photo calendar in December.
February Blog Goals
- I had more success by putting my last printable project for sale on gumroad. So I will probably not focus on Etsy this month.
- I enjoyed working on my Health and Wellness Printable Workbook and even sold a few! I would like to get started on a second workbook or printable packet in February.
- January was my best month by far for page views (almost double December!), and I’m excited about the growth. Some of it was because Money Saving Mom shared my 12 Mini Goals Challenge. I would like to see that my page views continue to go up in February.
- Work ahead and plan out the 12 Mini Goals Challenge for March.
Do you make goals? I am now co-hosting a monthly goals linkup. Come back on the first Wednesday of each month (starting February 3rd) to link up your most recent goal post! I find encouragement hearing what others are desiring to focus on and look forward to reading about your goals.
This post includes affiliate links.
Stop by to see where I link-up my posts each week: Link-Up List