What is The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle? It’s a comprehensive collection of 20 eBooks, eCourses and printables, covering almost every topic you can imagine that relates to using herbs and essential oils, including how to…
- separate fact from fiction as you choose quality herbs and essential oils
- confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas
- properly dilute oils for topical use
- learn blending principals for aromatic use
- incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies
- know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children
- use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use
You can pick up your copy of the bundle for just $29.97 – that’s 92% off the combined value of the resources!
The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle is available starting June 22 until June 27th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- If you are worried about information overload, know that there is a handy Getting Started Guide to help you take action right away.
- You will get prime resources from qualified teachers, like aromatherapists, herbalists, doctors, doulas, health educators and more.
- Ultimate Bundles stand behind their products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Click here to find out more and buy The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle.
Here are the resources available in the bundle:
The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle includes the following resources:
- 101 Essential Oil Blends for Topical & Aromatic Use by Rachel Zupke of Mason Jar Values ($7.99)
- 5 Multi-Use Herbs (And What to Do with Them) by Sarah Josey of Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary & Clinic ($17.00)
- Best Herbs & Essential Oils For Labor & Delivery-Audio Class & Transcript by Jenni Wilson of Natural Oil Mom ($19.95)
- Cold & Flu Season: Are You Ready? by Carol Little ($9.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Head, Throat & Chest by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Tummy Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- DIY Lavender Creations by Stacy Karen of A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Essential Oils Planner by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com ($5.95)
- Essential Oils: Separating Truth from Myth by Kristen Smith of Smithspirations ($9.95)
- Essential Oils: The Herbalist’s Toolkit by Amber Meyers of Herbal Academy of New England ($4.99)
- Handbook of Home Remedies by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Herbs & Oils: Beyond the Basics by Jessie Hawkins of Vintage Remedies ($197.00)
- Homegrown Healing, from Seed to Apothecary by Chris Dalziel of Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- How to Create Healing Herbal Baths by Kami McBride of Living Awareness ($19.99)
- Mama and Baby Herbal Wisdom by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)
- Safe EO Labels – Set A by Lea Harris of Using EOs Safely ($19.99)
- The Essential Oils Course by Edie Wadsworth of Living Life in Grace ($39.00)
- Using Essential Oils Safely & Effectively by Natalie Vickery of The Family Herbalist ($12.50)
- Wholistic Vitality: Healing Foods for the Whole Family by Dr. Karen Lee of DrKarenSLee.com ($9.99)
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
In addition to the eBooks and courses there is also a bonus. You will receive a special coupon for 50% off from Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary, a full-service apothecary and clinic offering small batch hand-made herbal products to enhance your health and well-being. The coupon is valid on bulk herbs and essential oils.
The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle is available from June 22 – June 27.
This post contains affiliate links.
Stop by to see where I link up each week: Link-Ups