Standard Disclosure: In order to support my blogging activities and provide free content on this blog, I may receive a commission if you purchase from the links in this post.
If you are looking for direction as you set goals or intentions for 2017, make sure you check out Michael Hyatt’s FREE webinar: 7 Steps for Taking Control of 2017.
New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt is going to show you, step-by-step, how to use goal-setting to reclaim control of your days. His goal-setting webinars and resources are top-notch!
7 STEPS FOR TAKING CONTROL OF 2017
Michael will share:
- The one single strategy that will instantly make you 42% more likely to accomplish your goals — it’s shocking how many people miss it
- How to “quit-proof” your goals and ensure 2017 is the year you finally cross “that big one” off your list
- Why detailed action plans work against you and an alternate strategy that will take a huge weight off your shoulders
- The secret to sustaining your initial momentum and keep making progress toward your goals no matter what life throws at you
- The common and seemingly positive goal-setting strategy that is likely sabotaging your success (and what to do instead)
If you’ve felt stuck for awhile, this presentation will empower you to get unstuck and go after 2017. All you need to do right now is register. All registrants will get a special workbook designed specifically for this presentation.
Grab your spot here! There are multiple webinar dates available.
I am in the process of figuring out if I will continue my monthly blog posts into 2017. Because I am not able to spend as much time on the computer these days, I am leaning towards spending my blogging time writing posts and creating more printables and workbooks instead of spending time writing out my monthly blog posts. I just joined Haute Chocolate’s Styled Stock Library and I am excited to use some of the elements in new printables and workbooks in 2017. (See the December Goals image above?? It’s from Haute Chocolate. I am sooo excited to dig into the images and graphics packs!)
November Blog Goals
- Create 2017 calendar printable freebie. – Almost done. I just need to finish and post!
- One sponsored post. – Done. 20 Ways to Get Healthy
- I set up a Blogging Tips & Resources e-mail list. I have a few e-mails planned, but want to set up more of a plan for these e-mails. Sign up for the Blogging Tips & Resources Newsletter here! – I have a tentative plan for January.
December Blog Goals
- Create 2017 calendar printable freebie
- Promote Michael Hyatt’s 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever
- Update habit tracker printable for 2017
- Update savings schedule printable
- Convert Your Morning Manual eBook to a Mobi/ePub file
- Post one sponsored post
- Get 2 sponsored posts for January
If you blog about goals, I would love to have you linkup your goals post below. Please join us to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment on, and share the post of others.
This will be the last With Grit & Grace linkup that I co-host. You can still link up with Keri, Callie, or Christina in 2017. The linkup with be Goals and Intentional-Living Focused and will move to the LAST Wednesday of the month. The first linkup of 2017 will be on January 25.
- All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress too. Please only link up posts involving goals.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s homepage.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our image or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace.
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way.
Stop by to see where I link-up my posts each week: Link-Up List